Selasa, 01 November 2011

Sally the Queen B or D for demon actually LOL

Demons 2 The Nightmare Returns

Demons 2 The Nightmare Returns

LOL, Sally was the funnist character. Usually bitches die first, but damn, she was given the honor of the Queen B (head demon). A cameo I noticed from the first movie, was the black guy that got killed in both movies. What was the use to bring someone back from the previous movie, just to kill them again. Maybe the movie was trying to reach its qouta with the minorities on the cast LOL. I actually like this one better then the first one. I liked how it had built up suspense by showing some of the complex tentants watching the same special on tv about the demons, and all of the tentants come in contact with each other in times of need when the demons went on a blood feast. The birth of the baby was REALLY RAMDOM, and so was the scene that showed sally boyfriend and his friends getting in a wreak with the lil boy's (who left alone in the complex) parents.( He was wayyyy to young to be by himself at late night) It had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEMONS IN THE COMPLEX. I can see if they actually arrived at the complex and became a demon or helped out which would make more sense. I can say NO ONE (or NOTHING lol) WAS SPARED from being turned into a demon. Never the less, this is one of the first movies that scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. The speical effects were damn good for an 80s horror movie.

Get your Demons 2 The Nightmare Returns Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I'm desperately bored, and I've got some cash. I LOVE horror movies. What are some good ones? Preferably new, but they don't have to be. I watch the classics all the time (Halloween, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Friday The 13th, etc.) But I'm looking for something new. Something good, something ACTUALLY scary, or interesting at least. Can anyone help me?

    BalasHapus
  2. I just got Netflix! It's about the best thing ever! I'm ordering some movies and I was wondering what are some of you favorite movies and what genre are they? Thanks!

    BalasHapus
  3. Also, movies similar to the one where Jennifer Lopez enters the mind of a serial killer.

    BalasHapus
  4. I already know Halloween and Exorcist any suggestions?

    BalasHapus
  5. i usually dont watch horror movies but lately ive been watching quite a few like nightmare on elm street and requiem for a dream.

    BalasHapus
  6. I'm on a quest to find the scariest movie out there. I almost always watch tons of horror by myself in the middle of the night to get the full effect, but even with this I'm able to shrug most of them off and go right to sleep. I would have to say the movies that have affected me most would be Ils (Them), and Exorcism of Emily Rose (not too bad except for the exorcism scene, gave me the willies). But now I'm looking for the next movie that will give me nightmares.

    BalasHapus
  7. I would think it would be Stephen King, but I could be wronge.

    BalasHapus