Senin, 10 Oktober 2011

NEED A GOOD WATCH?

Timex T2M441 Reader Brown Leather

Timex T2M441 Reader Brown Leather

I went into this movie not knowing at all what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised with a visual extravaganza of brilliant color and painstakingly detailed beauty. This movie makes the natural environment come alive on screen. The animation is second to none. The story itself is wonderful, about a daughters quest for independence and the struggle in a mother/daughter relationship that is timeless. My daughter is 10 and absolutely loved the film. As a Dad, I loved seeing her breath in and be captured by the story. The heroine is young and strong and sends a good message for women today. There is plenty of humor to amuse both the young and old. I also do not think it is any more frightening than the Disney classics of old like Snow White or Cinderella that had their share of villainous scenes.

I can't wait for this film to come out on Blue-Ray so I can enjoy it again in my own home.

Get your Timex T2M441 Reader Brown Leather Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I had one of these watches before. It kept great time. Best things was that it looked classy and way more expensive than it was. I often got compliments on it. My old one was broken accidently and the new one is even better because this time it has indiglo.

    BalasHapus
  2. This watch was bought for a gift and was well recieved.
    Always buy Timex and have yet to be disappointed.
    Great quality and stylish makes this watch a winner...
    Amazon makes shopping easy and secure..am pleased with Amazon as Timex.

    BalasHapus
  3. Great, nice looking watch. The band is a little hard though but not A big problem. Love the vintage croc leather design and the gold accents!

    BalasHapus
  4. Very nice watch at an affordable price. Classic styling, not too heavy. Looks more expensive than it is. Can't go wrong with this Timex.

    BalasHapus
  5. Both surprised and pleased by the quality of this watch. The watch band is high quality and long, easily fitting a man's wrist. I had an identical model for about ten years. At the price (generally $40 in stores) this is a good deal. So much so, I am ordering another one to put away.

    BalasHapus
  6. more beautiful than photos , nice and great but the band has a little hard but it has a good shap

    BalasHapus
  7. It's a very beautiful watch. Really it is! It looks well constructed and arrived in perfect condition, brand new with tags. I haven't used it yet but I hope it will work fine. Indiglo is cool!

    BalasHapus